India and other countries are taking determined, strict steps to prevent Coronavirus in their own countries. So far, there have been over 118000 confirmed cases and 4921 people lost their lives. We help you to find hassle-free indian visa . As far as India is concerned, the country has its count of infected people is 62 without any death case from this deadly disease. Due to this, India has suspended almost all visas for the safety of its people.
If you are infected with Coronavirus, then you, as a human being, bear the responsibility of stopping its spread. That’s why we have prepared a list of ways that a person with this pandemic can do to control it from spreading and hitting others.
Take medical help: the first and most important step to take when finding yourself infected with Coronavirus is to take medical help by getting to hospital or calling doctors when having problems like cough, difficulty in breathing and acute fever.
1. it’s your responsibility to prevent the spread of this deadly disease, so you must stay at your home unless requiring medical treatment.
2. Avoid going to public areas like school, work, etc.
3. Don’t take public transport like bus, metro, train etc.
Keep yourself away from other people and animals at home:
1. It’s better to stay in a separate room and use a separate bathroom if you have.
2. Don’t play with your pets and make some distance from them.
3. Don’t forget to wear a facemask.
Call before going to doctor:
It’s wise to call and inform your doctor earlier so that they can make arrangements for you and other people’s safety.
Ask others coming to you for a facemask:
If somebody comes to you to look after you or wish you a speedy recovery, ask them to come to you wearing a facemask. If you want an urgent visa to travel in India, then do apply now to get an e-visa within 24 to 72 hours.
Cover your coughs and sneezes:
1. Before you cough or sneeze, use a tissue to stop the droplets from spreading.
2. Throw the used tissue into a trash box.
3. You must wash your hands with anti-bacterial soap for at least 20 seconds. It’s best to use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol when not having a soap or water.
Avoid touching your body parts:
1. Don’t touch your eyes, nose and mouth when your hands are not washed.
2. When finding your hands visibly dirty, then immediately wash them.
Don’t share your personal household items with other family members:
1. It’s a must to avoid sharing your personal household items like towel, drinking glasses, cups, towels, eating utensils and the like.
2. After using such items, you must use soap to wash your hands, and such items must be washed too.
Cleaning and disinfecting must be remembered:
1. The things you come in contact with more must be disinfected and washed properly like tabletops, doorknobs, counters, phones, keyboards, bedside tables and tables.
2. You should also clean those areas having blood, stool, urine and other body fluids on them.
3. Don’t forget to disinfect the cap of every bottle you use.
Keep an eagle eye on your symptoms:
1. Immediately take medical help when finding your health worsening.
2. You should also ask your doctors to take help from state level or national level medical departments and follow the instructions given by them.
In this article, we told you about the ways to stop the spread of Coronavirus when you are suffering from this so that nobody else is infected with this deadly disease. If you are an international traveller and curious to visit India, then you need a valid India e-visa to enter the country.
The methods we told you to prevent its spread are using soap and sanitizer with alcohol to wash your hands, disinfect anything you touch, avoid touch your pets and family members, wear a facemask and so on.