There is an inconceivably enormous desire to visit India in the people of Andorra. That’s why the government of India has put this European country in the list of those eligible countries for citizens can apply for an Indian visa online.
On approval, their visa is sent to them in their confirmed email address, which allows them to enter this culturally endowed land legally to explore its eternal charm.
Designated airports and seaports for the Andorra national having an electronic visa for India:
We have given below a list of 28 airports and 5 designated seaports from where an Albanian can enter India when having a valid e visa for India:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India loved by Andorra citizens:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- Gateway of India, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Taj Mahal, Uttar Pradesh
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Andaman and Nicobar
Relations between India and Andorra:
Both India and Andorra established their diplomatic relations in 1994, just after the proclamation of the constitution of Andorra in 1993. There is a warm and friendly relation between these two countries. Although very small, people of Andorra take a strong interest in India’s glorious history and feel blessed with spiritual comfort gained from here.
Famous cuisines and beverages of India: Laccha Parantha, Shikanji, roasted Crab meat, Non-veg Momos, Squid, Malai Kofta, Tangri, chicken curry, Lucknowi Kebabs, Paneer Tikka, Chom Chom, Paneer naan, Kadhi Chawal, Shahi Paneer, Sandesh, Lassi, Kahwah and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Cheerful, welcoming, helpful and religious.
Things to be taken into account while visiting India:
- Avoid talking, unless necessary, to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Never, especially after sunset, visit unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Don’t be generous and give money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay away from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Make some distance from oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Choose the season before visiting India for your convenience and present health condition because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Never go out without your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse to show it when asked.
- Always keep some cash in your pocket when going out because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash.
- Considering the strict cultural beliefs of Indians, never hug and kiss your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Never forget to put off your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only well-known and registered places with trustworthy, clean records and security systems.