In the field of medical technology, India is making progress in leaps and bounds. Due to this, some backward or poor countries’ citizens find Indian hospitals the best place from their medical treatment. And, Ayurvedic treatment has also earned the global trust so much that even developed countries’ nationals come to India for this ancient method where medicinal herbs are used to cure deadly diseases.
And, Angola, due to being poor, highly trusts India’s advanced medical technology and refers its citizens to high-tech powered Indian hospitals, where caring and English-speaking staff leave no stone unturned to serve their patients.
And, the government of India has facilitated Indian visa application system by making online for over 160 countries’ citizens, including Angola, so that tourism can flourish in India, backward country people can receive medical facilities and foreigners can conduct business activities in a hassle-free way.
Designated airports and seaports for the Angola citizen with an India visa:
The following is a list of 28 airports and 5 designated seaports from where an Angola national can enter India when in possession of a valid electronic visa:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India Angola citizens enjoy visiting:
- Ranthambore Park, Rajasthan
- RGoa, the fun capital of India
- RMumbai, the financial capital of India
- RThe Taj Mahal, Agra
- RJim Corbett Park, Uttarakhand
- RUdaipur, Rajasthan
India and Angola have had a warm relationship with each other since the pre-independence era of Angola. India rendered its support to Angola in the freedom struggle against the Portuguese colonial rule, which was achieved in 1975. There is an Indian embassy in Luanda, Angola. Mostly, people from Angola for medical treatment in India.
Famous cuisines and beverages of India: Lassi, Dal vada, Dosa, Lucknowi Biryani, Malai Kofta, chowmein, Momos, Hyderabadi Biryani, Poha, fish curry, Mutton chicken, Palak Paneer, Laccha Parantha, Chur Chur Naan, Tawa Paneer, Lassi, roasted Crab meat, Non-veg Momos, and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Friendly, religious, cheerful and warm-hearted.
What you must know when visiting India on an Indian visa:
- Avoid talking to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Never, especially after sunset, go to unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Avoid giving money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Stay away from oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Choose the season before visiting India for your convenience because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Never forget to keep your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse to show it when asked.
- Always have some cash in your pocket every time when out because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash.
- Taking the strict cultural beliefs of Indians in mind, never hug or kiss your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Remove your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only widely-known and registered places with trustworthy, clean records and security systems.