The economy of India is getting stronger day by day, which has compelled the powerful and developed counties to invest in it. On the other hand, poor and less famous countries like Bosnia and Herzegovina are always in quest of strengthening its relations with India. That’s why its people want to come to this culturally-endowed land to explore its eternal beauty, know more about its economy and take medical facilities. It results in a tremendous demand for an Indian visa this country.
Being aware of this fact, the government of India put this nation in the list of eligible countries whose citizens can get an India visa online just by using their fingertips if they are coming to India for medical, business and tourism purposes.
Designated airports and seaports have been given below for the Bosnia and Herzegovina citizen having an electronic visa for India:
The following is a list of 28 airports and 5 designated seaports from where a Bosnia and Herzegovina national can enter India when having a valid e visa for India:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India among Bosnia and Herzegovina people:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- Gokarna, Karnataka
- Taj Mahal, Uttar Pradesh
- Ajmer, Rajasthan
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
India and Bosnia and Herzegovina relations:
The relations between Bosnia and Herzegovina and India established during the time when the former were a part of Yugoslavia when the first prime minister of India Pt. Nehru made a relationship with Josip Broz Tito. People of this small country enjoy the beach life that is coloured with joy and merriment in India.
Famous cuisines and beverages of India: Laccha Parantha, Tangri, chicken curry, Lucknowi Kebabs, Squid, Malai Kofta, Kadhi Chawal, Shahi Paneer, Sandesh, Lassi, Kahwah, Shikanji, roasted Crab meat, Paneer Tikka, Chom Chom, Paneer naan, Non-veg Momos, and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Kind-hearted, welcoming, cooperative and religious.
Things to be taken in mind while visiting India:
- Avoid talking or talk only when it’s urgent, to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Don’t, especially after sunset, roam near unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Avoid giving money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay away from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Stay away from oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Pick the season before visiting India taking into account convenience and present health conditions because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Always hold your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse and show it to officials when asked.
- Always carry some cash in your pocket when visiting backward areas because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash, not online payments.
- knowing the strict cultural beliefs of Indians, never hug and kiss your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- don’t forget to put off your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only well-known and registered places with trustworthy, clean records and security systems.