The credit of grabbing the eyeballs of undeveloped countries for medical needs goes to the advanced medical technology and caring, selfless doctors and hospital staff in India. African countries like Botswana where there is a dearth of qualified and efficient doctors always find India the best country for their citizens. Moreover, its citizens also enjoy indulging in tourism activities in this magically beautiful Asian country.
That’s why its government has made the Indian visa application system online for Botswana citizens, which means the people of Botswana can apply for it and receive its electronic form on their confirmed email address if their application is approved
Designated airports and seaports have been given below for the Botswana national having an electronic visa for India:
The following is a list of 28 airports and 5 designated seaports from where a Botswana citizen can enter India when having a valid e visa for India:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India among Botswana citizens:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- The Red Fort, Delhi
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Ujjain, Madhya Pradesh
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Manali, Himachal Pradesh
- Char Minar, Hyderabad
India and Botswana relations:
Both India and Botswana have signed innumerable agreements concerning taxation, bilateral trade, cultural exchanges and science and technology. It was found that around 7000 to 8000 residents of Botswana have their origin in India, and 3000 to 4000 out of them are its citizens. Most Indians work in retail, teaching, and accounting professions in this African country.
Famous cuisines and beverages of India: Lucknowi Kebabs, Squid, Malai Kofta, Kadhi Chawal, Shahi Paneer, Sandesh, Lassi, Kahwah, Shikanji, roasted Crab meat, Laccha Parantha, Tangri, chicken curry, Paneer Tikka, Chom Chom, Paneer naan, Non-veg Momos, and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Pure-hearted, welcoming, cooperative and religious.
Things must be remembered while visiting India:
- Never talk or talk a little only when it’s urgent, to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Don’t, especially after sunset, visit unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Don’t give money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay away from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Never indulge in oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Pick the season before visiting India taking into account convenience and present health conditions, as many Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Don’t forget to hold your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse and show it to officials when asked.
- Carry some cash in your pocket when visiting backward areas because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash, not online payments.
- taking the strict cultural beliefs of Indians into consideration, never hug and kiss your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Always put off your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only well-known and registered places with reliable, clean records and security systems.