India’s fast-growing economy has become the talk of the world. From developing to developed countries, everyone wants to have economic relations with this nation. On the other hand, this large nation also wants to have the attention of foreign businessmen and investors to strengthen its economy. That’s why it has eased the Indian visa application system by making it online for over 160 countries, including Colombia.
It means a Columbian can apply for an India visa online and get its electronic form to enter India legally and stay there for a fixed period of time to have a deep understanding of the market here and the requirements to set up a business and catch the eyeballs of millions of customers.
We have provided you a list of designated airports and seaports for the Colombian citizen with an electronic visa for India:
There is a list given below of 28 airports in alphabetical order and 5 designated seaports from where a Colombian national can enter India when having a valid e visa for India:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India loved by Colombians:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Nainital, Uttarakhand
- Bodhi Tree, Bodh Gaya, Bihar
- Manali, Himachal Pradesh
- Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Bangalore, Karnataka
India and Columbia relations:
The diplomatic relations between Colombia and India were set up in 1959. Both of these countries signed a commercial accord but it didn’t flourish due to economic limits on foreign goods these two countries had and geopolitical differences.
However, the economic ties became better when the Colombian president Andres Pastrana Arango visited India in 2001. Due to having similarities in economies of both countries, India and Colombia have better relations with each other.
Famous cuisines and beverages of India: Aloo Tikki, Sandesh, Lassi, Phaanu,Chom Chom, Baadi, Baati, Bhindi Masala, Amritsari Kulcha, Non-veg Momos, Paneer naan, kebab, Paneer Dosa, Singori, Kandale ka Saag, and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Kind-hearted, welcoming, cooperative and generous.
Things to be taken into account while visiting India:
- Avoid interactions with and talk or talk only when it’s urgent, to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- ADon’t, especially when it’s dark, visit unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- AAvoid being generous and giving money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay away from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Don’t eat oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Pick the season before visiting India taking into account convenience and present health conditions because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Always keep your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse and show it to officials when asked.
- Always remember to keep some cash in your pocket when visiting backward areas because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash, not online payments.
- Taking the strict cultural beliefs of Indians into account, don’t hug and kiss your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Put off your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only well-known and registered places with trustworthy, clean records and security systems.