The Indian snowfall and its snow-clad mountains have grabbed the eyes of the whole world, however, the people from Cuba tend to appreciate the winter season beauty of India so much. Due to this, the demand for an Indian visa in this small country is always high.
Having known this, the government of India included this small nation in the list of those eligible countries whose citizens are eligible for the Indian visa application online system. It means that a Cuban can apply for an India visa online and receive its electronic form for their legal entry to India.
We have provided you a list of designated airports and seaports for the Cuba citizen with an electronic visa for entry to India:
There is a list given below of 28 airports in alphabetical order and 5 designated seaports from where the Cuban can enter India when having a valid e visa for India:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India visited by people of Cuba most:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- Nainital, Uttarakhand
- Char Minar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
- Manali, Himachal Pradesh
- Ranthambore, Rajasthan
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Andaman and Nicobar
India and Cuba relations:
India is one of those nations that recognized Cuba right after the 1959 Cuban revolution. In 1980, the bilateral trade between these two countries was about US$300 million. India has always supported such countries to strengthen its relations with them. It provided Cuba with 10000 tonnes of wheat and 10000 tonnes of rice when Cuba needed it most in 1992. This help took each loaf of bread to each and every Cuban citizen.
Famous cuisines and beverages of IndiaLassi, Shikanji, Sambhar vada, Kahwah, Kandale ka Saag, Rogan Josh, Paneer naan, kebab, Bedmi puri, Khasta Kachori, Paneer Tikka, Pongal, Kadhi, Phaanu, Bhindi Masala, Kafuli Lucknowi Kebabs, and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Warm-hearted, welcoming, cooperative and generous.
Things must be taken into consideration while visiting India:
- Don’t interact with or talk only when it’s urgent, to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Don’t, especially when it’s dark, visit unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Never give money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay away from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Never eat oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Choose the season before visiting India taking into account convenience and present health conditions because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Never forget to keep your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse and show it to officials when asked.
- Always keep some cash in your pocket when visiting backward areas because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash, not online payments.
- Taking the strict cultural beliefs of Indians into consideration, don’t hug and kiss your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Take off your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Always stay in highly-reputed and registered places with trustworthy, clean records and security systems.