Poor countries like Ecuador are always in quest of an opportunity to strengthen their relations with powerful ones in the world so that they can make some progress. However, many developed nations don’t pay attention to them and put harsh restrictions on their citizens. In short, it’s very hard for a nation like Ecuador to make relations with developed nations
However, India is not like such countries; it supports each and every part of the world and is always ready to lend its support for their growth. One finest example of this is that India included Ecuador in the list of those eligible countries whose citizens can apply for an Indian visa online to receive its electronic form to enter the culturally-blessed land to explore its beauty on a tourist travel, take medical services on a medical visa and take part in business activities on an India visa for business.
We have provided you a list of designated airports and seaports for the Ecuador citizen with an electronic visa for entry to India:
There is a list given below of 28 airports in alphabetical order and 5 designated seaports from where the Ecuador national can enter India when having a valid e visa for India:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India whose beauty is loved by the people of Ecuador most:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Andaman and Nicobar
- Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
India and Ecuador relations:
in 2006, both India and Ecuador singed an MoU on cultural co-operation. And, a cultural exchange programme was organized between these two countries from 2009 to 2011. In 2016, nearly 350 Indians lived in Ecuador, mostly involved in the service sector and small businesses.
In supporting Ecuador, India has always been in the limelight; the finest example of this is the donation of 15-ton medicines to Ecuador in the wake of an earthquake in 2016.
Famous cuisines and beverages of IndiaPesarattu, Pulihora, Medu Vada, Pazham Puri, Masala Dosa, Appum, Rogan Josh, Sambhar Vada, Paneer naan, kebab, Bhindi Masala, Kafuli Lucknowi Kebabs, Lassi, Paneer Tikka, Pongal, Kadhi, Phaanu, and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Warm-natured, welcoming, cooperative and generous.
Things must be taken into consideration during your India visit:
- Don’t interact with or talk only when it’s urgent, to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Never, especially when it’s dark, roam in unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Stop being emotional and giving money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you and asking for it; you should ignore and stay away from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Don’t eat oily and fried food in a very limited amount during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Pick the season before visiting India taking into account convenience and present health conditions because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Always remember to keep your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse and show it to officials when asked.
- Don’t forget to keep some cash in your pocket when visiting backward or undeveloped areas because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash, not online payments.
- Taking the strict cultural beliefs of Indians into account, never hug or kiss your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Always remember to take off your shoes or sleepers before going into religious places.
- Always stay in highly-reputed and registered places with trustworthy, clean records and security systems.