Panama to India
Apart from the gorgeous and spellbinding beauty of India, the welcoming, warm, and friendly nature of Indian citizens always appreciate tourist to have a memorable time over here. That's why tourists from around the world come here on their holidays to have some quality time with their partners and family. Furthermore, Panama is also one of the countries which like to visit India to see its mesmerizing allure, history, glorious stories of India, palaces, monuments, and tombs.
By seeing these all, the government of India has made the Indian visa system all online so that the citizen of Panama can visit India to get the advantage of Indian medical, business and travel facilities.
Stunning designated seaports and airports of India:
In this list, there are 28 airports and 5 seaports mentioned, via these ports, the Indian travel holder, the citizen of Panama can enter India:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
The most famous tourist destinations of India:
- Ajanta Ellora
- Andaman and Nicobar
India and Panama have bilateral relations and this makes India establish its first resident embassy in Panama in the year 1973. Panama also has its consulate-general in Mumbai and New Delhi
The cuisines of India Panama citizen enjoy a lot: Mishti Doi, Pani Puri, Chat, Palak Paneer, Chhole Bhature, Bharwa Bhindi,
Pindi Chana, Masala Chai, Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah,MeatCurry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani,Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperaments of India:
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Some of the tips that travelers need to remember:
- Keep your documents with you; passport and travel.
- Travel light with minimal things so that you can enjoy every second of your tour to India.
- Stay in highly secured and well-known hotels or accommodations.
- Don’t forget to pack some seasonal and modest clothes.
- Keep some cash or money into your pocket including credit and debit cards so that you can shop local and beautiful stuff as a token of memory.
- Respect all religions.
- Cover up your head while you are getting into the temples and shrines.
- India offers you delicious and mouth-watering local dishes or fast foods so don’t get over-excited and indulge yourself into them, because it may trouble you later as you are not habitual of Indian spices.
- Be aware of scams, theft, and loot.