Slovakia to India
Slovakia is a mountainous country, known as the Slovak Republic, situated in Central Europe. The country is bordered by Ukraine to the east, Poland to the north, Austria to the southwest, and Hungary to the south and the Czech Republic to the northwest.
However, people of this mountainous country often searching out for the opportunities and business orientation, for that reason they preferred to visit India for the commercial enterprise options. Because of the huge demand, the government of India has decided to offer an Indian travel facility to all 160 eligible countries and Slovakia is one of them, whose citizens can travel in India for medical, business, and tourism functions during the year.
Distinct seaports and airport of India for the Slovakia citizens:
With the smooth travel facility, now the citizens of Slovakia can visit India by these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
The enchanting places to visit in India:
- Akshardham Temple, Delhi
- Borra Caves, Vishakapatnam
- The Ridge, Shimla
- Tso Moriri Lake, Ladakh
- Bhimbhetka Rock Shelter, Raisen
- Victoria Terminus, Mumbai
- Chaturbhuj Temple, Orchha
- Lingaraja Temple, Khurja
- Jagannath Temple, Puri
- Mysore Palace, Mysore
- Bangalore Palace, Bangalore
India and Slovakia relations
India and Slovakia has bilateral ties. Both the countries have established international relationships in the year 1921 with a Czechoslovak consulate in Bombay. Modern relations started in 1993 after the dissolution of Czechoslovakia. Slovakia has an embassy in New Delhi.
The mouth-watering dishes, Slovakia traveler can enjoy: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Kind temperaments of Indian towards Slovakia people
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Things to remember while you plan your visit to India:
- Don’t forget to have your visa and passport with you.
- Sharing non-public transportation with unknown people may also create a dangerous situation for you.
- Respect and value Indian religions by removing your shoes while you stepping into any temples and shrines.
- Displaying your love for your partner in public may make Indians uncomfortable, so you are advised to avoid these things.
- Live in secured and registered hotels.
- Don’t indulge yourself in Indian snacks including Chat, Gol Gappe, Samosa, and many others.
- Don’t roam outside at night.
- Put on modest clothes while you are going for a tour to Indian streets, monuments, temples, or any public area.
- Additionally, pack some seasonal clothes.
- Don’t forget to have credit and debit cards including some cash.