Venezuela to India
With the world-class financial system, diverse tradition, culture, religions, superior medical facilities, welcoming people, and an extraordinary educational system, India has made its name in the international nations, and Venezuela is not an exception.
Due to most of these facilities and advantages, the citizens of Venezuela want to visit India for tourism, medical treatment and trade purpose. And, the excellent news is that India has started to offer an travel facility online to the 160 international nations including Venezuela. Now, they can apply for an Indian e-tourist travel, e-business travel, and e-medical visa online. As soon as the application gets authorized, the travel is sent to the applicants’ electronic mail address.
Enter India through those seaports and airports:
Now, Venezuela residents who maintain an Indian travel can visit India via these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
The must-visit gem of India tourism:
- Taj Mahal-The Token Of Love
- India Gate-The Heroes of India
- Leh-Ladakh – The Biker’s Heaven
- Coorg – Walk on the fields of Coffee Plantations
- Andaman – The Mesmerizing Beach Heaven
- Goa-The Party Destination of India
- Kanatal – The Camping Hotspot
- Kerala – The Magical God’s Country
- Varanasi-The Spiritual Hub
- Kasol – The Trekker Hill
- Binsar – Wonder in The Realms Of Wildlife
- Srinagar – The Gem Of Jammu Kashmir
India and Venezuela relations
India and Venezuela have diplomatic relations, which was established in the year 1959. India keeps an embassy in Caracas, in Venezuela and Venezuela keeps an embassy in New Delhi.
The most famous cuisines of India: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians for Venezuela
Humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Things to keep in mind before visiting India:
- Don't overwhelm by Indian foods and indulge yourself in oily and fried meals from the streets.
- Be conscious when you're on the roads.
- Respect and value Indian culture, religions, and beliefs of people
- Avoid public kissing and hugging.
- Watch out for beggars and pickpockets.
- Take off your shoes while you go to temples and shrines.
- Live in precise places.
- Bring a first-aid kit with you.
- Don’t forget to keep a visa and passport with you wherever you go.