Argentina, a famous South American country, is famous for its tango, steak, marvellous architecture, soccer and so on. There is a great desire in its citizens to visit India to explore the oldest cultural beauty, seek divine blessings, indulge in yoga, taste the adventure in its rich wildlife and the like. That’s why the Indian government has made the Indian visa application system online for the citizens of Argentina so that they can visit India without any hassle.
All they have to do is to fill out the application form for India visa online and receive its electronic form on their given email address if approved. After that, they can come to India with other necessary documents.
Designated airports and seaports for the Argentina citizen with an electronic visa:
The following is a list of 28 airports and 5 designated seaports from where an Argentina national can enter India when in possession of a valid electronic visa:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India Argentina citizens enjoy visiting:
- The Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh
- Humayun’s Tomb, Delhi
- Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Jim Corbett sanctuary, Uttarakhand
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Andaman and Nicobar
Relations between Argentina and India
There is a friendly and warm relation between Argentina and India. There is an Argentina embassy in Delhi and a Consulate General in Mumbai, and India has its embassy in Buenos Aires. There is a large fan following in India’s Kerala and West Bengal of Argentina’s national football team.
Famous cuisines and beverages of India: roasted Crab meat, Non-veg Momos, Squid, Malai Kofta, Tangri, Lucknowi Kebabs, Paneer Tikka, Aloo naan, Paneer naan, Shahi Paneer, Bedmi Puri, Lassi, Kahwah and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Cheerful, welcoming, warm-hearted and sympathetic.
What you must know when visiting India on an Indian visa:
- Avoid talking more to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Don’t, especially after sunset, go to unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Avoid giving money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Don’t eat oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Pick the season before visiting India for your convenience because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Always keep your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse to show it when asked.
- Never forget to keep some cash in your pocket every time when out because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash.
- Given the strict cultural beliefs of Indians, never hug or kiss your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Don’t forget to put off your shoes or sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only widely-known and registered places with reliable, clean records and security systems.