The immense popularity of yoga in Denmark created a buzz in the country. People of this wealthy nation are eager to visit India to be immersed in yoga activities under the guidance of Acharyas, Munis, Yogis and so on. It has led to a tremendous desire for an Indian visa in Denmark
When the government of India came to know this, it included Denmark in the list of those countries whose citizens can apply for an India visa online and receive it on their confirmed email address
We have provided you a list of designated airports and seaports for the Denmark citizen with an electronic visa for entry to India:
There is a list given below of 28 airports in alphabetical order and 5 designated seaports from where the Denmark national can enter India when having a valid e visa for India:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Famous places in India whose beauty is appreciated by the people of Denmark most:
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- Rishikesh, Uttarakhand
- Shimla, Himachal Pradesh
- Andaman and Nicobar
- Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
India and Denmark relations:
Both India and Denmark have a cordial and friendly relationship with each other. Both of these countries support each other in terms of politics, economy, research and so on. Most of Denmark tourists who come to India appreciate its natural beauty and find spiritual comfort in the yoga Ashram when throwing off all the tension and worries by performing yoga moves.
Famous cuisines and beverages of IndiaShikanji, Bedmi puri, Khasta Kachori, Kahwah, Kandale ka Saag, Rogan Josh, Sambhar Vada, Paneer naan, kebab, Bhindi Masala, Kafuli Lucknowi Kebabs, Lassi, Paneer Tikka, Pongal, Kadhi, Phaanu, and so on.
Temperament of Indians:
Soft-hearted, welcoming, cooperative and generous.
Things must be taken into consideration during your India visit
- Never talk or talk only when it’s urgent, to the people of suspicious and unknown organizations or agencies
- Don’t, especially when it’s dark, go to unlit or dark areas alone, especially girls.
- Avoid giving money or food to monks, clerics or beggars coming to you for it; you should ignore and stay away from them, as they can be thieves or snatchers.
- Never eat oily and fried food during your visit, as it may lead to digestive issues.
- Pick the season before visiting India taking into account convenience and present health conditions because some Indian places are very hot, cold and rainy.
- Always keep your valid Indian visa in your pocket or purse and show it to officials when asked.
- Don’t forget to keep some cash in your pocket when visiting backward or undeveloped areas because most small shopkeepers and rural-people accept only cash, not online payments.
- Taking the strict cultural beliefs of Indians into account, avoid hugging and kissing your better half publicly or in family restaurants. And, wear modest clothes when visiting religious places, shrines, etc.
- Don’t forget to put off your shoes or sleepers before going into religious places.
- Always stay in highly-reputed and registered places with reliable, clean records and security systems.