Indians always welcome foreigners and visitors with a big heart and this wonderful welcoming gesture boost a desire in them to come in India. The travel enthusiast, find themselves as independent as they are in their own country. Moreover, one of the best things is that, now, Eritrean people can easily apply for an Indian visa online.
Seaports and airports of India:
Eritrea citizens holding an electronic Indian visa can easily enter India through these ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Most famous tourist spot in India
Some of the best tourist destinations in India are:
- Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh
- Red Fort, Delhi
- Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- Rajasthan, the land of warrior kings
- Goa, the capital of serene beaches
- Kerala, capital of boasting greenery
- Jammu Kashmir, the heaven of India
- Kolkata, the first metro city
- Andaman and Nicobar, water island of India
Eritrea embassy in India
India believes in building relationship with countries, and to boosts travelling, India established the Eritrea embassy in New Delhi for its citizens.
Famous cuisines of India loved by Eritrea Vadapav, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, Lucknowani meat and so on.
Temperament of Indians for Eritrea :
Welcoming, helpful, cheerful, honest and sympathetic
Precautions to take
- Don’t talk to the unknown people without seeing any ID from a registered organization.
- Never visit less crowded areas.
- Don’t offer money to every monk coming towards you asking for help.
- Eat well-cooked food and stay away from oily and fried.
- Keep your valid Indian visa with you always and show when asked by any officials.
- Keep cash with you to buy stuffs from local markets and small shopkeepers, because they don’t accept online payments.
- Don’t show you love in public places, especially in religious hotspots.
- Put off your shoes and sleepers before entering religious places.
- Stay in only reputed and government registered hotels and places.