Guinea to India
With the word-class economy, diverse culture, religions, advanced medical facilities, welcoming people and an excellent educational system, India has made its name in the whole world, and Guinea is no exception.
Due to all these facilities and advantages, the citizens of the Republic of Guinea, a country in West Africa visit India throughout the year. And, the excellently good news is that India has started to provide an travel facility online to the 160 countries including Guinea. Now, they can apply for an Indian e-tourist visa online. Once the applications get approved, the travel gets delivered to the provided email address.
Enter India through these seaports and airports:
Now, Guinea citizens who hold an Indian travel can visit India through these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai.
The must-visit gem of India tourism:
- Taj Mahal-The Token Of Love
- India Gate-The Heroes of India
- Leh-Ladakh – The Biker’s Heaven
- Coorg – Walk on the fields of Coffee Plantations
- Andaman – The Mesmerizing Beach Heaven
- Goa-The Party Destination of India
- Kanatal – The Camping Hotspot
- Kerala – The Magical God’s Country
- Varanasi-The Spiritual Hub
- Kasol – The Trekker Hill
- Binsar – Wonder in The Realms Of Wildlife
- Srinagar – The Gem Of Jammu Kashmir
India and Guinea respectfully share international relations and the cooperation between the two countries is history, trade, and foreign aids.
Guinea Embassy in India: for the support of Guinea visitors, the government of India has built the Guinea Embassy in B - 3/24, Pandav Nagar, Sector B 1, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110057.
The most famous cuisines of India, Guinea citizens can have:
Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians for Guinea
Humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Things to keep in mind when you visit in India:
- Learn how to eat using your hands.
- Keep your official documents such as India visa and passport with you.
- Consider for well-cooked food instead of oily and fried meals from the streets.
- Be aware while you are on the roads.
- Understand Indian culture and religions.
- Avoid public kissing and hugging.
- Watch out for beggars and pickpockets.
- Take off your shoes when you visit temples and shrines.
- Stay in good locations.
- Bring first aid kit with you.
- Avoid talking to strangers.