Luxembourg to India
Luxembourg is a small yet very famous European country, surrounded by France, Germany, and Belgium. It’s mostly rural area is covered with dense Ardennes forest rocky gorges and nature parks. A picturesque Moselle river floats and makes the country enchanting. However, there is a great desire in the hearts of Luxembourgian to visit India to explore its history, culture, tradition and divine places, and indulge in yoga and delicious delicacies. That’s why the government of India has made Indian visa so reliable and easy and made it all online.
Now, they can easily apply for travel by filling up a form, once the application gets approved, the visa is sent to applicants email address.
Designated seaports and airport of India for the Luxembourg citizens:
Now, the beautiful people of Luxembourg can visit India by these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai, and Mumbai.
Ethereal tourist destinations to visit in India:
- Akshardham Temple, Delhi
- Old Bombay, Mumbai
- Ajanta and Ellora Caves, Aurangabad
- Charminar, Hyderabad
- Amber Fort, Jaipur
- The Golden Temple, Panjab
- Mahabodhi Temple, Bodh Gaya
- Meenakshi Amman Temple, Madurai
- Khajurao Temple, Chattarpur
- Elephant Caves, Mumbai
India- Luxembourg relations
India and Luxembourg have established a wonderful relationship in the year 1947 and since then both enjoy warm and friendly relations. In recent years, India has listed 170 companies in the Luxembourg stock market and Luxembourg also opens its embassy in New Delhi in 2002.
The best dishes, Luxembourg traveler can enjoy: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians for Luxembourg
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming.
Understand India by reminding these tips before visiting India:
- Do not talk to strangers and share your personal information.
- Save your family numbers on your mobiles so that you can get in touch with them in an emergency.
- Pack your bags with modest and warm clothes.
- Buy a first aid kit and have some medicines with you.
- Keep your passport and visa with you.
- Do respect Indian religions and culture.
- Cover your heads before visiting the temple and shrines.
- Remove your shoes before entering any religious spot.
- Stay in a highly secured location.
- Don’t indulge yourselves in the local street foods.
- Avoid kissing and hugging your wives and friends in public.