Namibia to India
Namibia is a Southern African country, known by it’s the Namib Desert, diverse wildlife and coastal town. However, the people of this country often look for amusement and thrilling experiences and they find India as one of the nicest places to visit. Thus, the government of India made an Indian visa system so easy and reliable and made it all online.
Now, the people of Namibia can also apply for travel such as e-medical, e-business and e-tourist travel and can travel throughout the year. Once the application is approved by the authority, the visa is sent to the provided email address by the applicants.
The seaports and airport of India:
With the Indian e-visa, the citizens of Namibia can enter India by these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Wonderful places to visit in India:
- Agra Fort, Agra
- Taj Mahal, Agra
- Humanyun Tomb, Delhi
- Zoo, Delhi
- Golden Temple, Panjab
- Hyderabad – Relish The Real Taste Of The Nizam’s Culture
- Amritsar – A Blend Of Culture, Food, & Religious Sites
- Orissa – The Land Of Temples
- Mahabalipuram – An Epitome Of Art & Architecture
- Alwar: Ideal For History Buffs
- Pali: A Sacred & Offbeat Place
- Chittorgarh: Birthplace Of Historical Figures
India and Namibia share diplomatic relations soon after Namibia got freedom. And, both the countries have good trade, cultural and economic relations.
The best dishes, Namibia traveler can enjoy: Chhole Bhature, Bharwa Bhindi, Pindi Chana, Masala Chai, Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperaments of Indian towards Namibia citizens
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming.
Tips to keep in mind before you plan your visit to India:
- Do not talk to people who appear to be suspicious.
- Avoid leaving entryways after dusk and don't go on the darkish regions around the evening time.
- Avoid giving cash or meals to homeless people, monks, and unknowns.
- Keep your identification and visa to your purse and, and show the experts if they request it.
- Visit holy places wearing modest garments and abstain from kissing and embracing your partners openly.
- Remove your sleepers and shoes before getting into non-mainstream places.
- Live in secured housings.