Nauru to India
Nauru is an Oceania country, situated in the northeast of Australia. The location is beautiful, fill with tropical vegetation and beaches. The white-sand of this tiny island looks like heaven. However, many of Nauruan wants to travel the world, and India is one of the first destinations which they choose. Furthermore, Indian authority has made the Indian visa so reliable, and now people can apply for the travel online.
This made tourism easy and allows 160 countries to travel to India throughout the year so that the citizens can be benefited with medical needs, and can do business and travel as well.
The seaports and airport of India:
With the online Indian travel system, the citizens of Nauru can enter India by these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Astonishingly gorgeous destinations of India:
- Laitmawsiang, Meghalaya.
- Chettinad Palace, Tamil Nadu.
- Tada Falls/Ubbalamadugu Falls, Andhra Pradesh.
- Jhatingri, Himachal Pradesh.
- Doodhpathri, Kashmir.
- Chalakudy, Kerala.
- Adalaj Stepwell, Gujarat.
- Kashid, Maharashtra.
India and Nauru have friendly and cordial relations since 1968. Both are members of Commonwealth republics.
The best dishes, Nauru traveler can enjoy: Chhole Bhature, Bharwa Bhindi, Pindi Chana, Masala Chai, Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperaments of Indian towards Nauru citizens
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Tips to remind while you plan your tour to India:
- Do not talk to folks that appear suspicious.
- Avoid leaving entryways after nightfall and don't go to the darkish areas around the evening time.
- Avoid giving money or meals to homeless humans, monks, and unknowns.
- Keep your passport and visa in your handbag.
- Visit holy locations sporting modest garments and abstain from kissing and embracing your companions openly.
- Stay in secured housings.