Palau to India
India’s cultural and spiritual influence has spread widely across the world and Palau is no exception. Palau is an Oceania country known as the archipelago means the country which is surrounded by over 500 islands. It is part of the Micronesia region however; the citizens are astonished by the glory, culture, history, medical facility, and business of India, thus, they have a deep desire to visit India.
Taking this into account, the government of India has made the Indian travel facility so reliable and affordable and online. Now, the citizen of Palau can also apply for travel online and can get it after the approval of the authority through email address.
The designated and stunning seaports and airports of India:
Now, the citizen of Palau can take advantage of the Indian travel online by filling their forms, and can enter India by these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Wonderful attractions of India where you should surely visit:
- Jhatingri, Himachal Pradesh.
- Doodhpathri, Kashmir.
- Chalakudy, Kerala.
- Adalaj Stepwell, Gujarat
- Taj Mahal, Agra
- Agra Fort, Agra
- Qutub Minar, Delhi
- Char Minar, Hyderabad
- Bird Sanctuary, Delhi
- Kedarnath, Himachal
India and Palau share diplomatic relations, established in the year 1995. Since then, both countries have conducted dialogue and regular consultation by the small island developing states, a forum of the United Nations, of which Palau is a member.
The best dishes, Palau traveler can enjoy: Chhole Bhature, Bharwa Bhindi, Pindi Chana, Masala Chai, Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperaments of Indian towards Palau citizens
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Some must-know things and tips before you visit India:
- Give respect to the all religions, and don’t hurt Indian citizens sentiments and beliefs.
- Cover up your head when you go to the temples and gurudwaras and don’t forget to remove your shoes.
- Avoid showing your affection towards your partners or spouses.
- Keep your legal documents with you such as passport, travel, and some photographs.
- Save or write your family members’ phone numbers on your mobile and as well as in a notebook so that you can be in touch with them.
- Avoid eating over fried, oily, spicy, and fast food.
- Pack some modest clothes with you.
- Before you take your flight for India, check the seasonal report of India so that you can travel easily.
- And, avoid going outside at night.