Senegal to India
Senegal is a western African country, known as the Republic of Senegal, bordered by Mauritania in the north, Guinea to the southeast, Mali to the east, and Guinea-Bissau to the southwest. The citizens are lovely and genuine and love to travel in India. Its citizen looks forward to outstanding possibilities, enterprise, tourism, and medicine, retreats and peace.
Thus, the Indian authorities have provided an Indian travel facility online. It is a good way to apply and tour India. As soon as the application gets approved, the digital form of travel is added to the applicant's electronic mail address.
The seaports and airport of India:
With the Indian travel online facility, the citizens of Senegal can visit India by using these following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Wonderful tourist spot of India:
- Jhatingri, Himachal Pradesh.
- Doodhpathri, Kashmir.
- Chalakudy, Kerala.
- Orissa – The Land Of Temples
- Laitmawsiang, Meghalaya
- Tada Falls/Ubbalamadugu Falls, Andhra Pradesh.
- Adalaj Stepwell, Gujarat.
- Mahabalipuram – An Epitome Of Art & Architecture
- Alwar: Ideal For History Buffs
- Kashid, Maharashtra.
India and Senegal relations
India and Senegal have political and diplomatic relations and the two countries have established their relations in the year 1962 and took it to the Ambassadorial stage.
The best dishes, Senegal traveler can enjoy: Chhole Bhature, Bharwa Bhindi, Pindi Chana, Masala Chai, Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperaments of Indian towards Senegal citizens
Warm-hearted, humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
The things to understand before traveling India:
- Don’t disclose your personal information to unknown people.
- Avoid going at night time and don’t go to the dingy and remote areas.
- Maintain authentic documents such as passport and travel.
- Don’t provide cash and food to monks and beggars.
- Live in a good location while you are in India.
- Eliminate your footwear before visiting into shrines and temples.
- Keep away from eating spicy, oily, and Indian meals too much because you are not habitual.
- Pack some mild and seasonal clothes so that you can safeguard your health.
- Respect the spiritual and cultural beliefs of India.