Uruguay to India
Uruguay is a picturesque country having beautiful beach-lined coast, forest, and lush greens. It is a South American country, which is famous for its colonial homes, art deco buildings, and Mercado del Puerto. However, people of Uruguay love Indian culture, tradition, history, brave stories, palaces, etc. and, these all impresses them and encourages them to visit India for once.
By seeing this Indian government has eased the Indian visa system online. On approval, the travel is dispatched to the applicant's electronic mail ID so that they can travel India throughout the year.
Seaports and airports of India:
People of Uruguay who have an Indian visa can enter India from the subsequent ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Wonderful tourist spot to visit in India:
- Kerala– The Magical God’s Country
- Kanatal – The Camping Hotspot
- Kasol – The Trekker Hill
- Kutch – The White Desert of India
- Assam – Home Of Horned Rhinos
- Rishikesh – The Adventure Capital Of India
- Mumbai-City of Dreams
- Jhansi-The City of Warrior Queen
- Meghalaya – An Abode Of Clouds
- Jaisalmer – For Desert Safari
- Jodhpur – Bleed Blue In The Royal City
India and Uruguay relations
India and Uruguay have diplomatic relations, built in the year 1960, since then both share trade and other co-operations together. India is represented in Uruguay via its embassy in Buenos Aires in Argentina; it also has a consulate general in Montevideo. Uruguay has an embassy in New Delhi and a consulate in Mumbai.
The most delicious cuisines of India: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians for Uruguay
Humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Things to remember when you are touring in India:
- Don’t communicate with strangers and share personal information.
- Keep the Indian Embassy number on your mobile phone.
- Don’t go on shady and darkish streets at night time.
- Do honor all of the religions and cultures of India and respect its citizens' beliefs.
- Hold your passport and Indian visa with you.
- Live in registered resorts.
- Don’t kiss your partners on public spots.
- Avoid offering money and meals to beggars.
- Cast off shoes outside the temple and shrines.