Vatican City State (Holy See) to India
Vatican City State is a country in Europe, which is surrounded by Italy, Rome. It is a headquarters of the Roman Catholic Church and a home to the Pope and a trove of the iconic art and architecture. Vaticans, the residents of Holy See always attracted to Indian art and architecture, and why not. India is world-famous for its great artwork such as Raja Ravi Verma, M.F Hussain, Amrita Sher Gil, etc. However, the world is also impressed by the economy, technology, medical, tourism, and other things.
That is why the Indian authorities have made the tour to India smooth with its travel online facility.
Now, Holy See, Guatemalans, Spanish, and American citizens can travel India with e-tourist visa after applying for it with their fingertips on their laptops. On approval, the travel form is dispatched to their given e-mail address.
Seaports and airports of India:
Now, Holy See citizens who have an Indian e-tourist travel, e-medical visa and e-business visa can fly in India and enter from the following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur Port Bihar, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi, and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
Enchanting tourist places to visit in India:
- Srinagar – The Gem Of Jammu Kashmir
- Andaman – The Mesmerizing Beach Heaven
- Leh-Ladakh – The Biker’s Heaven
- Binsar – Wonder in The Realms Of Wildlife
- Coorg – Walk on the fields of Coffee Plantations
- Kerala – The Magical God’s Country
- Kanatal – The Camping Hotspot
- Kasol – The Trekker Hill
- Kutch – The White Desert of India
- Bir Billing – The Paragliding Hub
- Assam – Home Of Horned Rhinos
- Rishikesh – The Adventure Capital Of India
India and Holy See relations
Holy See and India share a bilateral and friendly relationship, established in 1948, which is sovereign over the Vatican City and India. An Apostolic Delegation existed from 1881.
The most famous cuisines of India: Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, etc.
Temperament of Indians for Holy See
Humble, helpful, kind, supportive and welcoming
Take these guidelines into your account while you visit India on an e-tourist visa:
- Keep away from talking to strangers.
- Don’t pass alone on the roads and streets of India where the crowd is less.
- Don’t indulge yourself in oily, fried, and spicy foods.
- Stay far from the beggars and unknown helpers.
- Put your Indian visa and passport in your bag.
- Keep some cash, debit, and credit card with you because you'll get mesmerized by seeing Indian local and road markets throughout your visit. And, to buy some stuff as a token of remembrance and gift, you need cash.
- Appreciate every culture and religion in India.
- Put off your shoes before visiting temples, shrines, etc. to worship.
- Live in reputed resorts and inns along with your institution individuals or group members.
- Don’t forget to pack cozy, comfortable, and some modest garments with you.