Zambia to India
Zambia is a lovely country in southern Africa, which is mountainous, has rugged terrains, diverse wildlife, and so on. The country has ample natural lush, forest, and wild animals.
However, the residents of Zambia usually move for opportunities, and India is one of the captivating countries, which gives you top-notch opportunities to experience. That is why the Indian government has facilitated the Indian visa system to apply for the same online. Once the application gets approved, the visa is sent to an active email ID.
Seaports and airports of India:
Zambia people who hold a digital Indian visa can land in India from the following ports:
Airports: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bag Dogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Port Blair, Pune, Tiruchirappalli, Trivandrum, Varanasi and Travelkhapatnam.
Seaports: Cochin, Goa, Mangalore, Chennai and Mumbai.
The most famous tourist hotspots for Zambia citizens in India:
- National Library of India, West Bengal
- Victoria Memorial, Kolkata
- Bhangarh monuments and ruins, Rajasthan
- Kamakshi Amman Temple, Tamil Nadu
- Jhansi Fort, Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh
- Golden Temple, Panjab
- Bangla Sahib, Delhi
- Taj Palace, Mumbai
- St. Mary’s Church, Tamil Nadu
- Taj Mahal, Agra, Uttar Pradesh
India and Zambia relations
India and Zambia share diplomatic relations. India keeps a high commission of India in Lusaka that is simultaneously permitted to Malawi while Zambia has a high commission in New Delhi.
Famous cuisines of India Momo, Chilli Potato, Bengali Rasgulla, Kashmiri Pulao, Pyaazi Kachori, Kahwah, Meat Curry Thenthu, Roasted Crab, Poha, Coconut Wate, Vadapav, Paneer Tikka, Biryani, Seafood, Chichen Tandoori, Khasta Kachori, Sharbat, Lassi, Butter Paneer, Mughlai food, Lucknowani meat and so on.
Indian people’s behavior towards Zambia citizens:
Warm, welcoming, helpful and supportive
Precautions to take
- Don’t communicate with the local guides or suspicious without seeing their identity.
- Avoid less crowded places.
- Don’t go to on summer season if you are allergic to the season.
- Keep some cash with you and holding credit and debit cards will be an advantage for your journey.
- Cast off footwear before entering any religious vicinity.
- Don’t hug or kiss your partners publicly.
- Hold your visa and passport with you constantly.
- Live in well-rated motels.